SKIN-PREP Protective Barrier Wipes
SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films.
SKIN-PREP can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps tape and film adhesion.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels.
- Moves naturally with skin and won't crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
Box of 50