Mepilex® Transfer Ag
Mepilex® Transfer Ag is an antimicrobial exudate transfer layer designed to allow exudate to transfer to a secondary dressing.
The antimicrobial action reduces bioburden in the wound. Mepilex Transfer Ag has been shown to inactivate wound relevant pathogens (bacteria and fungi) from within 30 minutes up to 14 days.
Mepilex Transfer Ag adheres gently with Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. So your patients experience less pain during dressing changes
- Less painful dressing changes
- Rapid and sustained antimicrobial activity
- Designed for exuding wounds and for large partial thickness burns
- Easy to use for difficult-to-dress wounds
- Can be cut to suit different shapes
Size: 7.5x8.5cm (2.9"x3.3")
Box of 10