Hydrofera Blue Classic
Hydrofera Blue’s flagship product improves epithelialization while wicking exudate and debris from the wound bed. The result is a multifaceted, non-toxic healing environment that kills bacteria and reduces bioburden.
A foam dressing made by preferentially binding two organic components, methylene blue and gentian violet to open-celled polyvinyl alcohol (PVA).
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial protection
- Rapid wicking and exudate retention
- Assists in autolytic debridement
- Resolution of epibole and flattening of wound edges
- Compatible with enzymatic debriders and fibroblast growth factors
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment
- Box of 10