Role at URO Medical
- FES Specialist
- Graduated from the College of Kinesiology 1988
- 1994 obtained an Education Degree from Minot State University
- Worked as an Exercise Therapist at the Saskatoon City Hospital from 2000-2011
- Public speaking with P.A.R.T.Y program with focus on high school students and prevention
- Member of the Canadian Adaptive Waterski Team
What do I bring to URO Medical?
- Brings a kinesiology background with a speciality in Functional Electrical Stimulation and it's application to different neurological impairments.
- Won Canada's first ever Gold Medal in Adaptive Waterskiing for jump in 2009, silver medal in jump event 2013 in Italy
- Received a "Difference Maker" Award in 2012 presented by Rick Hansen in Saskatoon
- Received a Distinguished Achievement Award by Lethbridge Collegiate Institute in 2014 as recognition from his High School for community service.