Role at URO Medical
- Transition Specialist
- Sport & Recreation Experience - from canoeing, kayaking, gardening, para sailing, hunting, fishing, golfing and bungee jumping to camping, sightseeing and travelling.
- Played with the Canadian National Wheelchair Rugby Team from 1989 to 2009
- Honours in Psychology from the University of Saskatchewan
- Past Owner & Manager of "Access Experts Consulting"
- Provincial Coach and athlete of the Saskatchewan Wheelchair Rugby Team
- Commissioner with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission 2003-Present
- Current motivational speaker to youth in Saskatoon about environmental issues and active living.
What do I bring to URO Medical?
- Assisting new injuries in making the transition from hospital to home
- Assists every Thursday at Saskatoon City Hospital to introduce new injuries to Bridging the Gap. A Saskatchewan Wheelchair Sports program that allows individuals in rehab to experience and participate in a wide variety of sport and recreational activities.
- Gold Medal at the Rugby World Championships in 2002
- Silver Medal at the 2002 Paralympic games in Athens
- Appeared in the movie "Murderball".