Role at URO Medical
- Transition Specialist
- Grew up in Whitehorse, Yukon
- Moved to Saskatchewan in 2011 to take part of the First Steps Wellness Centre program
What do I bring to URO Medical?
- Assisting new injuries with their transition between rehab and home
- Volunteering with The Bridge the Gap program in Regina. Introducing new injuries to a variety of sport and recreation activities.
- Member of Canadian Para-Athletics team from 2015-present
- Bronze medalist at the 2015 Parapan Am Games in the 100m and 400m
- Bronze medalist at the 2013 Canada Games in the 200m, 400m, and 1500m
- 2013 and 2015 Government of Yukon Awards of Excellence